Temple College Has a Recycling Program!
Accepted Recyclable Items…
- Papers: Mixed paper, newspaper, magazines, office paper, junk mail, telephone directories, paperback books, paper towel/toilet paper cores, and detergent boxes. Shredded paper can be loose, in a paper bag, or in a box – but not in plastic bags.
- Plastics: Most plastics and beverage containers such as soda bottles, juice containers and milk jugs, food containers, trays, tubs, bowls and detergent bottles. *
- Metals: Aluminum cans, steel cans, pet food cans, and other non-‐hazardous product containers made of aluminum, tin, or steel. *
* All containers must be rinsed clean. Labels and lids are also recyclable
Styrofoam, aluminum foil/pie tins, automotive parts, batteries, ceramics, glass, clothing, wire coat hangers, diapers, electronics, and ANY plastic bags.
*NOTE: Be sure to remove plastic bags/wrappers from newspapers, magazines, etc.
You can also recycle your large cardboard containers. Please flatten and deposit them in the CARDBOARD ONLY dumpster in the Maintenance Yard.
- Performing Arts Center (PAC): Front (east) side, north entrance
- One College Centre (OCC): South entrance, nearest the Quad Parking Lot
- Watson Technical Center (WTC): Front (east) side, north entrance
- Arnold Student Union (ASU): Front (east) side, north entrance
- Visual Arts Complex (VAC): Rear (east) side, near the back door facing the alley
- Health Sciences Center (HSC): Front (north) entrance
- Science Laboratory Building (SLB): South entrance, under the covered walkway
- Hubert M. Dawson Library (HDL): East side, facing 1st Street, near the pedestrian bridge
- Health & Physical Education Center (HPE): Front (north) side of gymnasium entrance
- Berry Hall/Instructional Services Center (BBH/ISC): between the 2 buildings